Homosexual “black metal”.
You’re either black metal or you’re not, and poser bands like Gaygoroth, Watain and Dark Funeral are obviously not part of the genre by any stretch of the imagination.
This is what Varg Vikernes of Burzum, an actual black metal musician, has to say about these fake bands.
Many Europeans revolt against the blatant homosexuality advocated, propagated, celebrated and glorified by most available entertainment. Some do by starting their own band, their own genre and their own style, but as we know the moment this new band, style and genre becomes more or less popular it is hijacked by the jewish entertainment industry, and it is perverted and commercialized – and turned into just another form of anti-European clown show.
We for sure saw this happen with the Black Metal sub-culture, which started as a nationalistic, Norwegian-centric, racist and anti-Christian revolt and ended up as just another ludicrous and pathetic homoerotic cult, embracing everything weak and anti-European on this planet, from makeup and faux radical LARPing to anal lube and homosexuality [e.d. note: see the Inferanus, King ov Hell and Gaahl “leaked” sex tape]. It began as an absolute revolt and ended up as an absolute joke.
LGBTP+ “black metal”.
The music industry took the most ridicule and clownish bands – i.e. Dimmu Borgir – and promoted them heavily, to ensure that it would not turn into anything healthy and positive. The very few bands that weren’t retarded enough to play along – i.e. Darkthrone, Mayhem, Burzum – were misrepresented heavily to make it sound as if they were.
So, naturally, I have done my best to dissociate Burzum and myself from Black Metal, starting in late 1992, when I saw what was about to happen, and finally, last year, I ended up calling my music Scaldic Metal or just Scaldic Music (when it is not metal).
Whenever you do create something, anything, in any art category you should make sure that you:
– Don’t promote something not European, or something even anti-European (e. g. tolerance, homosexuality, feminism, drug use, nihilism, rock’n roll lifestyle, anti-intellectualism, multiculturalism, group think, abrahamic religions).
– Never use non-European terminology (e. g. “Satan” or other names from the bible) or references (e. g. non-European myths).
– Never even refer to our enemies in your art; our enemies are irrelevant in this context, and so is everything they do or say.
– Always are a good European role model; at a minimum you shouldn’t be a homosexual/feminist/anti-racist yourself.
– Are not a clown; jokes are jokes, trolling is trolling, but at the end of the day the media WANTS the face of Black Metal (or whatever your art) to be a middle-aged obese homosexual [e.d. note: like Roger Tiegs aka Inferanus from Gorgoroth].
If you successfully live up to this you should from now on also refer to your art as Scaldic; as art promoting the European ideals, and these ideals alone.
Positive European propaganda! We can thus together promote something that they can not twist, pervert or misuse. Something 100% European. The European Untermenschen of Black Metal and other degenerate art forms will either shape up, become real men again and join us or they will cower in shame and be pushed further and further out into the periphery, where they belong.